Saturday, April 9, 2011

好上司

In my YTL life, so far until now I had already working with two out of seven Project Coordinator in SPYTL.
One is Mr Abdul Aziz and another one is Mr Looi Eng Aik. Both of them are good boss to work and follow with and they did concerned me all the time.
Mr Looi Eng Aik is really a very good boss to follow with, although I was just worked with him for months but I did appreciated what he was teaching me and guiding to me in the past few months.
Don't know somehow I can feel and sense that he treats me quite good. I feel very grateful to him.
Last night, he is trying to tell me he thought that I was taking lunch with one of my colleague, only that he agreed and buying the lunch for all of us. But who know, I wasn't there.
Today, before he is leaving to KL for our Capers project in Sentul, he told me that anything can just call him and he will definitely gives support to me.
This is a lot of means to me.
Once again, thank you boss.

4 comments:

  1. 遇到好上司不容易。。
    好好珍惜与他们相处的日子。。
    可以获益。。
    然后也记得要饮水思源哦。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. tng ~ 恩~ 我会的~谢谢你的良言~;)
    我一直都记得要饮水思源~但是并非事事都能如愿。
    可否知道您是哪位?你是第一个在这里留下足迹的~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我啊~路过的游客咯
    会不定期去去过的部落看看
    期待你的下一个部落更新。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 原来如此~ 呵呵
    欢迎哦~ 也谢谢你的留言。 ;D

    ReplyDelete